[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: mark  
Форум » Музыка » Группы СНГ » George Harrison (Трешкор из Москвы)
George Harrison
markДата: Пятница, 29.08.2008, 17:55 | Сообщение # 1
8 стадия
Награды: 1
Статус: Offline

Отличная трешкор банда из Москвы с угарными текстами и сумасшедшей музыкой...

Дискография:

George Harrison (2003) RxHxTxAx Demo
http://ifolder.ru/3355284

George Harrison (2004) We Are The Youth 2nd Demo
http://ifolder.ru/3355481

Тексты:

HOW EMO WILL YOU GET WHEN I KICK YOU IN THE BALLS?
where are all the angry kids? / i see only cry babies writing boring snotty hits / keep singin 'bout yer girlfriend being mean / JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE HARDCORE SCENE / that`s gone too far, i`m sick and tired / of all these emo girls and emo boys / how emotional will you get WHEN I KICK YOU IN THE BALLS / while murming yer songs you cry at every word / you dream to get laid, but the girls are bored / your glasses are fake, are yer emotions true? / YOU`RE FUCKIN UP MIND OF THE YOUTH / so you wanna talk about feelings? well, we feel like SMASHIN` YER FACE!

THRASH FOR SATAN!
THRASH FOR SATAN! / GO! / THRASH FOR SATAN! / GO GO GO GO! / upside down crosses / and pentagrams / satan will crush all the emo fans* / THRASH FOR SATAN! / GO!
*and all the christian hardcore assholes. and krishna kids too.

GxHx MOSH KUNG FU CREW
1 - 2 - 3 - GO! / jumping to the fuckin roof / this is friendly mosh kung fu / bruce lee`s giving envy looks / HERE GO THE HEAVY HARDCORE TROOPS! / G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GO! / it must be fast and short / don`t need that boring SLOW CRAP / you`ve come here to fight? / get the fuck out! / thrashing `till you FALL DOWN DEAD / all the problems are blowed away / george is bangin` his skull in the grave / the sun is shining like never before / 1 - 2 - 3 - GO!

EMO NAZIS MUST DIE!
this retarded country makes me laugh again / emo nazis – what could be more lame / nazis in the bands and in the crowd / i hope you’ll cry your stomach out / EMO NAZIS MUST DIE! / murm on the floor about your lost love / then hang out with nazis and sell them stuff / you even call this circus “hardcore” / ian stewart gone emo, you, fashion whore / EMO NAZIS MUST DIE! / and all the other nazis too

Сылки:

http://www.geocities.com/ghthrashcore/

РошаДата: Суббота, 30.08.2008, 14:38 | Сообщение # 2
7 стадия
Награды: 1
половина тусовки вроде как уже прожигает молодость в соединённых штатах...
скажу что все группы которые они делали являются лучшим трешем в снг да и вообще пиздец... это просто эталон

Minnie & The Fags послушайте ещё, тоже их рук дело.. просто хит!

дистро осаждённого города

Сообщение отредактировал Роша - Суббота, 30.08.2008, 14:39

%Egor%Дата: Суббота, 30.08.2008, 17:35 | Сообщение # 3
3 стадия
Награды: 0
да!
люблю бля!

Форум » Музыка » Группы СНГ » George Harrison (Трешкор из Москвы)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: